The Sage Difference
Home Care Advantages in Connecticut
- Sage Home Care is locally owned and operated by the Almonte Family who has been providing top notch homecare services for 18 years.
- We have been serving the Greater Fairfield County Connecticut area since 2005.
- Our Mission when providing Home Care in Fairfield County, CT is to empower, enrich, enable and assist individuals and their families so seniors can age gracefully, independently, and with integrity in their own homes. Sage Home Care will help you achieve this in whatever way possible for as long as possible.
- Our caregivers are CNAs and hired employees, not independent contractors.
- Our caregivers join our team after completing a 5-step hiring process:
- face to face interview
- background check
- pass a drug screen pre-employment
- complete caregiver, CPR, Emergency Response, First Aid certification training
- a physical with clean bill of health including a negative TB test
- Our caregiver retention rate is 68% compared with the national average of 46%. This is due, in part, to the recognition we give, appreciation we show, and the level of ongoing training we provide.
- We are the only non-medical home care agency in the area with an in-house caregiver simulation training facility which we offer free of charge to clients and their families.
- Our highly trained caregiver teams and case managers specialize in Dementia & Alzheimer’s care and also Type 1 + Type 2 Diabetes care.
- We have an on-site training lab with DME and both non-medical and medical supplies for quality, hands-on training.
- Our team has trained many family members for FREE since 2009.
- Our team supports individuals and their families by partnering with health care providers to ease the transition from hospital or rehab to home.
- Our services are payable privately through long term care insurance and/or through Medicaid.
- We are the only non-medical home care agency in the area offering Pet Dog Therapy in CT, not to mention it is free of charge to clients.