Home Care Mission in Connecticut
Sage Home Care is committed to helping our seniors stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible while exceeding our clients’ expectations. We will treat each of our clients with honesty, integrity, reliability, respect and consistency while honoring their privacy, dignity, property and family customs.
We accomplish this by employing only first-rate staff members who embrace the values of Sage Home Care. Every staff members who embrace the values of Sage Home Care. Every staff member will show their joy of providing seniors with excellent care by maintaining Sage Home Care’s high level of ethics and integrity and giving their very best in everything they do, day after day.
One of the best home care agencies in CT, Sage Home Care provides the very best of home care services to seniors of communities we serve. Our clients enjoy reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and compassionate care services in a consistent manner which exceeds client expectations.
“I will perform all my care services and duties with honesty, integrity, confidence, compassion, cheerfulness and dedication. In all my service, I will treat each client as if they are my family with honor, respect and dignity.”
Sage Home Care Values
- Honesty & Integrity
- Ongoing Training
- ✓ Sage will always be professional in our in-home care services provided.
- ✓ Sage will respect the client’s personal privacy and physical items.
- ✓ Sage will treat every person with honesty, respect and dignity.
- ✓ Sage Staff will follow each Care Plan and make sure that each client gets the same first-rate level of care, each and every visit.
- ✓ Sage Staff will always accurately record the “Start Time” and “End Time” using the timekeeping system set forth by Sage Home Care.
- ✓ Each employee makes it a priority to be on time to every shift and understands that excessive tardiness is unacceptable to Sage Home Care standards.
- ✓ Sage Staff makes every effort to maintain consistency with our placement of Caregivers in your home.
Honesty & Integrity
- ✓ Sage Home Care Employees will be honest with all clients.
- ✓ All information in the Care Plan is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others outside Sage Home Care.
- ✓ Sage Home Care will never take advantage of clients in any way.
- ✓ Sage Home Care staff will always strive to fulfill the responsibilities outlined in each client Care Plan.
- ✓ Sage Home Care staff will document what was done each day at the end of every shift.
- ✓ Caregivers will never solicit Sage Home Care clients for private care.
- ✓ Sage Home Care staff always strives to adhere to the common goal of “performing my collective duties with confidence, concern, commitment, cheerfulness and care. I will treat every contact as a friend, every client as family and perform every task with honor.”
- ✓ We will treat each client with respect and dignity and remember that they are adults.
- ✓ Every Caregiver of Sage Home Care is required to complete the required caregiver training program within 90-days of their first assignment.
- ✓ Every Caregiver is required to be First Aid Certified within 90-days of hire and keep it from expiring going forward.
- ✓ All employees agree to seek out education that enhances their skills and help them grow in their career development.
- ✓ Every Caregiver is required to complete at least 6 hours of ongoing training each year.
It would be our pleasure to tell you more about our agency and what stand for. Don’t hesitate to direct your questions or inquiries to our most trusted coordinators. You may reach them by calling 1-800-578-4554 get in touch with them through our contact form