CDPAP Program in CT
Sage Home Care in Fairfield County, CT offers an alternative to traditional home care in the form of our CDPAP or Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program. If you happen to be a Medicaid-eligible client who isn’t comfortable with having someone you’ve never met enter your home and provide you care, then this program would be the perfect option for you. Turn the care process into an enjoyable one by hiring a trusted loved one to offer you compassionate care.
Through CDPAP, you can experience the freedom of self-directing your home care by hiring and managing the individuals you want to work for you. Instead of relying on an agency to manage your care, you can instead take matters into your own hands by hiring, monitoring, and even terminating your own caregivers.
The Benefits of Sage Home Care’s CDPAP
- Gives you the opportunity to self-direct your caregivers
- Allows you to take matters of your care into your own hands
- Gives you the chance to hire only those who truly care for you
- Helps you live a happier and healthier life
- Allows you to hire only the people you trust